30 April, 2009

ohio, here we come

Tomorrow is yet again another adventure.
Remember the choir that went to new york? Well, the same school is heading to Cincinnati tomorrow morning, to perform at a music in the parks festival, except this time instead of 30 kids, there are 160 going. 5 choirs will be performing. They will compete against other schools, then on Saturday will enjoy the day at King's Island, before heading to the awards festival, then home.

I'm hoping that this trip goes infinitely better than the last where I got stuck in the airport. It should, because for one, I'm not flying. Mike has tomorrow off, and we will all be heading to cinci tomorrow morning. I'm slightly nervous about Levi traveling that far. We have never done more than 2 hours in the car with him, and I'm praying he does well, since we have got to be there by a certain time. We are staying at a hotel tomorrow night, and then we will head back Saturday, and I think I've talked Mike into stopping in Toledo to go to the zoo for a fun break from the trip.

So that's that... one more trip, one more adventure...

2 comments:

Liz K said...

oh have a blast! And I bet you are like me and can nurse a kid while they are still strapped in the car seat! he he he

sonya said...

I hope you get to stop at the Toledo zoo. It's much nicer than detroit and bigger than binder park zoo, etc. We went a few years ago, it was fun. :)

Good luck on your first out of town experience.