-life in boxes is always interesting. I try to remind myself that's a good time to clean and purge. -yes, you will :) Once you unpack, you'll have loads of time! Right? Right. -Yay! -It is. Unbearably cold and my dog lays in it (cold, snow and most wind) like it's sand, warmth and sunshine. And I packed up all our decorations today and cried. -this makes me happy :) Your son makes me happy and so do you! Thank you for your friendship and support and love!
thanks for the update. i totally know how you feel with your life in boxes! praying for mike and the job situation. doesn't time go by so much faster after you have children?! crazy!
2 comments:
-life in boxes is always interesting. I try to remind myself that's a good time to clean and purge.
-yes, you will :) Once you unpack, you'll have loads of time! Right? Right.
-Yay!
-It is. Unbearably cold and my dog lays in it (cold, snow and most wind) like it's sand, warmth and sunshine. And I packed up all our decorations today and cried.
-this makes me happy :) Your son makes me happy and so do you! Thank you for your friendship and support and love!
thanks for the update. i totally know how you feel with your life in boxes!
praying for mike and the job situation.
doesn't time go by so much faster after you have children?! crazy!
Post a Comment