today was a trial run on cupcakes
what do ya'll think?
have i mentioned i love birthdays?
this is all thanks to my friend Jessica who I consider to be a cupcake pro.
She'd probably deny that, but she's very, very good. She offered to give me a lesson in cupcake frosting and let me borrow her tools so I can use them for Leev's party. This morning I headed over to her house and we cupcaked it up. We had a great time talking, baking, making frosting, drinking coffee, all without our kids.
It was delightful!
4 comments:
I should have practiced before David's birthday... I tried to make a football w/ cupcakes.
Yours look awesome! (Mine didn't look so pretty...)
Delightful indeed! Glad you could come! You did a great job! :)
Looks good! I can't beleive he'll be one...boy oh boy does time fly.
I love cupcakes!
nice job on the cupcakes! hard to believe levi is almost a year old!!
Post a Comment