............doing what we are able, by the grace of God, to the glory of God..........
We had a great time, and Levi's favorite activity was by far the water table.We will definitely be re-visiting this small town gem.
Oh and I promise birthday pics soon.My sister took them, so I have to wait for to get them to me.
so fun! we're going to a children's museum next week!
Glad you had fun! Wish I could have gone. Hopefully next time. Babolly's favorite (and Ben's!!) is by far the water table too!
HEY! I am a busy girl! No need to diss me on the blog!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
so fun! we're going to a children's museum next week!
Glad you had fun! Wish I could have gone. Hopefully next time. Babolly's favorite (and Ben's!!) is by far the water table too!
HEY! I am a busy girl! No need to diss me on the blog!
Post a Comment