My dear sweet, Ruby Kathleen.
I can NOT believe you already 5 months old. How and when did this happen? I feel like just yesterday I was waiting for your arrival, and now here we are, almost half a year later! You my sweet girl, grow and change daily it seems. Your smile delights my heart.
At 5 months you..
- Blow raspberries all the time and laugh when you do it
- Enjoy having your diaper change, as it always becomes Mama tickling and you laughing
- You still wake 2x a night to eat, between 1-2, and then right around 5:30.
- You've fallen into a good daytime routine. you wake around 6, take a little cat nap about 7:30-8:30, wake and play until around 10 where you take another short nap. you'll wake and play until 12:30 where you'll nap for about 2 hours, wake, play, and go down for another quick 1\2 nap around 4 or 4:30, before you doze off to sleep around 6:30
- You love to grab for small toys, and you are especially into faces right now
- You laugh at Levi ALL. THE. TIME.
- You've discovered your feet and I think you're trying to figure out what they do
- Your hair is growing in... it's seeming lighter and lighter. I won't lie, this makes Mama very sad
- You can sit "tri-pod", but you're SO very close to sitting up!
- You've become a big fan of your exersaucer, which is very different from Levi who never liked it.
- We haven't started you on any sort of food yet. You have seemed very content with nursing, which is easier, so I'll take it ;)
We love you baby girl.. please slow down this growing up thing, just a little ok?
No comments:
Post a Comment