02 November, 2012

11 months and counting


How is it, baby girl, that you are another month older, and only ONE month shy of your first birthday? It doesn't even seem possible. This past year has been nothing short of amazing as we have watched you grow from an infant to an almost toddler, full of love, giggles, and pure joy.

At 11 months you...

1) You say Hi, and it's about the cutest thing ever
2) You also say Mama, and you do occasional signing to more, all done, and milk
3) Your favorite things include climbing the stairs, chasing the cat, and reaching up to bang piano keys
4) Your favorite toys are balls, a rocking horse, and destroying anything your brother has.
5)  You're still a fantastic eater, and will eat anything I put in front you, as long as you can feed yourself
6) Your nursing has slowed the last couple of weeks, sometimes only 3 times a day.
7) You still take an inconsistent morning nap, and a solid 2 hour nap in the afternoons
8) Bedtime is still right around 6pm-6am
9) You still wake to nurse in the night.... Just so you know, once you're a year, I'm pretty certain this will be cut out of your life. I don't remember the last time I slept through the night, and Mama is tired.
10)  You're taking more and more steps between things, but still not fully walking, I think for now, crawling is faster and you're okay with that. (Levi was the same way!)
11) You participated in your first Halloween. You were exhausted, but pretty cute.

next up.. Thanksgiving, and your birthday, followed quickly by your 2nd Christmas... how is that possible?







We love you baby girl. More than you'll ever know. 

No comments: