16 May, 2013

The end of the beginning....


at 17 1\2 months my sweet baby girl, has stopped nursing.

I'm happy, and a little sad
I'm glad to be done, but right now, I miss our sweet moments together

For now, Mike is doing bedtime with her, just so she transitions a bit more smoothly, but I look forward to holding her, rocking and reading to her again soon.

We went away this past weekend, and I was really nervous about leaving her, but she has only been nursing 1x a day for quite a while now. She did great!! I took my pump with me and pumped, but decided, I'd just wait when we got back to see if she asked for it.

She didn't.. and it's time.

It's the end of the beginning she and I had together
but that just means a new beginning is starting.


Thank you Lord for giving us this sweet girl and for allowing us the privilege and honor of raising her.

No comments: