I'm not sure where the time has gone, or, how it has passed so quickly. Just about every day, I watch as you, jump on our trampoline, or learn how to climb on the swing by yourself, slide, climb up a ladder, swim in the pool, and I MARVEL at how much a year has changed things. It's amazing to me how much you have learned, how much you have GROWN in the past year.
At 19 months you...
--> LOVE being outside, and ask to go out on regular basis
--> love shoes, necklaces, and all things girly
--> take just one nap a day, normally 11:30-2:30 or so with bed around 6:30-7
--> At your drs appt you weighed in at 21lbs and 12 oz.
--> this past month you were really sick, and we had to have a blood draw, a catheter, and an xray..I'd prefer not to do that again, ok?
--> you are a pretty good eater, some of your favorites include, avacado, cheese, raisins, blueberries, eggs
--> you are a very determined little girl... and you let me know, loudly, what you want.
--> you are fearless, and I really do mean that. I often say, that you will send us to the ER with a broken bone because you want to do everything that Levi does, but he's 4 1\2 and you're 19 months... often, when we're at the park, other moms' ask me if it's okay if you're doing something in particular, because you just look so little climbing up the rock wall at the park, that is most certainly must not be okay.
--> you love animals... cats, dogs, horses are your favorites
--> you talk all the time and more and more I understand. :) your list o words include...
......... mama, papa, 'evi', drink, please, more, thank you, cat, (meow) dog, (woof) horse, duck, all done, duck, swing, cheese, yes, no, choo-choo, up, get down, 'ki-ki' (monkey), swing, shoe, and I'm sure there is more that I'm not remembering at the moment...
--> you're starting to recognize some ABC letters..we play in the bathtub with them...
--> you love to sing, and I'll often hear you singing a song that we is a regular around here... like the ABC song, howdy neighbor, goodnight song, and others...
I love you baby girl, and I'm so thrilled that the Lord blessed us with YOU.
No comments:
Post a Comment