19 January, 2009

M.I.A.

missing in action...

so friday our computer died. yup. died. the hard drive crashed. thanks to my dad and his computer savy ways we were able to retrieve all of our files which we are extremely thankful for. however... we are computerless, and probably will be for at least another day or so. we've been researching and trying to figure out what we want... perfect time to lose our computer huh?

so this is a... we're here, but not really here because we have no computer post...

mostly this is a "there is no baby yet" post. :)

3 comments:

Liz K said...

sorry about the computer! Ours did that once...it was bad day! But then I got my laptop and love it! Hang in there with the baby thing...you can't stay pregnant forever! I promise!

Rebecca said...

ahh, so that's where you've been...can't wait to hear baby news...i'll be soon!

Anonymous said...

boo!