We're sick.
very.
very.
sick.
I had a raging fever last night, which resulted in me foiling an entire trip for a school today. I was scheduled to go to indiana to play at a festival all day for a womens ensemble, and instead I had to bail and they weren't able to go..
I felt awful making the decision, but seriously, my body was screaming at me to get back in bed.
did I mention we're sick?
yup.
levi managed to wake up from his nap with a raging fever as well. tylenol is holding himi at bay for now. i called the dr and they said if it was still high in the morning they'd want to see him.
thankfully mike was home today, and my mother in law was down to watch levi for us while i went to indiana, so they hung out, took care of levi and this mama slept passed out until about 11:30 this morning. mike even went to the store and bought good sick food.. you know double noodle chicken soup, vernors, popsicles, jello... things like that.
we're still sick, though i haven't been running a fever in a while, so we're hoping to be perhaps, with any luck, on the up and up...
blech.
No comments:
Post a Comment