.... but not one i was looking forward to experiencing.
last night as mike was putting levi down to bed, he threw up everywhere! it was pretty disgusting. we're not really sure what happened. he didn't seem all that super hungry at dinner. mike was with him before it happened, and he said he was just acting really tired, but it was bedtime. poor mike. it was completely down the front of him, as well as down levi.
dinner ended up being late, bedtime was late,
and we had to rinse and do a whole load of laundry.
he slept okay last night, but was up crying a few times.
we kept checking on him to make sure he hadn't gotten sick again or wasn't running a fever.
i offered him a banana for breakfast and he was not at all interested.
poor little guy.
he's napping now, hopefully things be looking up soon....
2 comments:
uggg! So not fun! I have learned with Forrest to listen to him if he doesn't want to eat. He just will refuse. One time I forced him to and it all came right back up! Hang in there mama!
poor little guy, I hope he feels better soon. No fun, and I'm sure it feels terrible not being able to have him tell you exactly what is wrong!
Post a Comment