I'm sure we all read blogs of people we don't know, right?
right.
I read a blog fairly regularly called "Bring the Rain" . The author of the blog is the wife of Todd Smith (singer in Selah). I often appreciate Angie's perspective on things, especially when it comes to praying for your kids. I recently came across this POST. I fell in love and wanted to share it with all of you. Check it out, and let me know what ya'll think!
1 comment:
Actually, the majority of the blogs I read are people I don't know. And the majority of the readers of MY blog are people I don't know.
I was given a Bible bookmark when Jenny was born that has 31 prayers based on Scripture to pray for your children - one each day of the month. But I also like Angie's activity oriented prayers. I like using everyday things to prompt me to pray.
Post a Comment