24 September, 2010

Flip

Our FLIP video camera had an accident.
Partially mama bears fault, partially the unknown gremlin's fault. (who i presume to be levi)

I had plugged it in and was downloading videos onto the computer,and when I finished, I had forgotten to uplug it. Our camera plugs directly into the camera off of the USB that's attached. We went on with our lives, until the next day, when I noticed our computer was off, and then noticed the tower was tipped sideways... and then realized that our video camera was still plugged in, but somehow it didn't move with the tower, and it twisted and turned the USB cable all around... we got it back in place, but it won't recognize the camera in the computer.

The only consoling fact is that we bought the FLIP because it wasn't crazy expensive, and we didn't want something to happen to a more expensive camera we might have bought.

argh.

RIP Flip.

1 comment:

sonya said...

sad! ihate it when things like that happen.