............doing what we are able, by the grace of God, to the glory of God..........
14 September, 2010
why i call him monkey
This afternoon Levi woke up from his nap, and immediately brought me his shoes. He wanted them on his feet, I put them on, finding it rather funny since all he was wearing was his diaper. He then proceeded to climb on his train.
He was so proud of himself, that, and he was laughing at me because I was making funny noises to get him to look at the camera. Pretty studly in his diaper and shoes, huh?
3 comments:
GrannaC
said...
this is a photo you will want when he is in high school :)
3 comments:
this is a photo you will want when he is in high school :)
Love it! :) I have pictures of Jenny at a similar age w/ only a diaper and her "church" shoes on, per her own doing. They are too funny at this age!
oh my goodness is he ever adorable!!!
Post a Comment