03 January, 2011

resting...

That's what i need to remind myself of this week.
Resting in the arms of our Savior, Trusting Him for patience with Levi this week as a single mama, and Peace in not being a major worry wart about silly things while Mike's gone....

Resting in Him.


Mike is in California this week. He left bright and early yesterday morning, and will be gone through Sunday night. He is finishing his masters degree! He walked in May, but had this one final week long class to take. Each year they do a week long residency in January. 2 years ago, when I was due with Levi, we opted for him not to go, as it was scheduled the week before I was due, so here he is now.. making it up.

I'm not going to lie.

I hate it.

I hate that he's gone. I hate being a single mama, I find myself wishing it were me on a solo vacation.. right? can I get an amen from the other mama's out there? but alas.. it's not, and I have to trust knowing that this is what God has led my husband to do, and this is in fact part of that plan...

Lord give me peace, patience, and trust in you, and with Levi this week...

1 comment:

Liz K said...

oh man! I looked at Noah yesterday and said, " I am jelouse that you get to go to work tomorrow and be by yourself!" I hear you friend! Hang in there, work on just getting through lunch! You know, like you are a homesick camper! When Noah was in Honduras last year for a week, I worked on a couple of projects too, and go play with friends! Praying for a good week with Levi!