why, hello blog. it's nice to see you.
I feel so woefully out of sync with keeping you all up to date here. There isn't much to say, really. Life is busy for us right now. It's festival season for me which means I work a lot of extra hours and put hundreds of miles on our car, get home at 9pm, scarf dinner because I'm starving at that point, and go to bed.
I desperately need new batteries for our camera, and i just don't like posting without pictures, it's not nearly as fun.
Levi is crazy and fun all rolled into one. He jumps, climbs, runs, screams, all in the name of letters. Seriously, this kid loves letters. I can't even begin to tell you how much he loves them. It's ridiculous. We spend most of our days doing things with either letters or play-doh. (his other love in life) sometimes we turn play-doh into letters... oh the fun to be had. :)
It's March. This morning I walked outside and heard birds chirping.. this is good news, my friends. The snow is slowly melting away, and soon we will be walking to the park every day, and all will be right with the world. :) and we're starting to think towards summer gardening... the thought makes me giddy. i can't wait to be outside digging, planting, enjoy the harvest. we just recently ran out of our frozen peppers, and we're very close to running out of tomatoes now.. sad. but soon, there will be fresh to be had again. Thank you Lord for providing us with the ability to enjoy a garden!
No comments:
Post a Comment