Mike turned 30 last Friday. It was a low-key affair. He opened his presents from us in the morning. I got him a new bible that has some geek\nerd hebrew and greek translation thing. He was quite excited. Levi and I took him lunch at work on Friday, and then Mike and I went out on a date (gasp) that evening. We went to a newer resturant in town. Hugo's Bar and Grill. If you live in J-town you need to check them out! It was so nice to eat dinner and carry on adult conversation while not worrying about what crazy thing Levi was attempting to pull off.
I have no pics because my batteries are dead. I keep charging them to have them only last a day or so and die. I think I need new ones.
This is a busy week for me. Thursday and Friday I will be in Holt playing for Choir Festival. It's a busy time of year, but it's probably my favorite event that I play for.
Levi's crazy. Our house pretty much looks like a bomb has exploded during the day. if I turn my head for 2 minutes something crazy has happened. yesterday, he climbed onto the counter and was throwing oranges on the floor. Today, he grabbed the peanut butter off the counter and was sticking his fingers into jar and eating it like that. he's crazy, and awesome, and I love him more than words can say.
No comments:
Post a Comment