11 February, 2011

Where God has Blessed

We're heading to Barakel this weekend. I think we both need it. We've been insanely busy this week, and while I'm running around like a crazy fool trying to get everything done before we leave, I know that once we're settled in, we'll be grateful to be up there. Levi will be at his grandparents this week which I know he'll love....

This week has rocked the emotions of our community. A tragic accident happened last Saturday afternoon. A woman was killed in a car accident on the highway. They were stopped for another accident, and a semi hit them from behind. Her unborn baby (37 weeks) survived, but was in critical condition and died 3 days later. The family of the husband attends our church, and we're good friends with his younger brother. Please be in prayer for them. Today is the visitation and tomorrow will be the funeral for both Sara and Miranda. Please keep this family in your prayers.

1 comment:

Liz K said...

can't wait to see you guys! Have a safe trip up!