12 September, 2011

29 weeks and counting

I thought I should get on the stick with writing things down about this pregnancy.. I apologize for being so pathetic about it. Something about being sick, and chasing around an energetic 2 1\2 yr old keeps me busy.

I'm currently 29 weeks and into that final 3rd trimester and down to every 2 weeks at the OB office


Sick: yes. Oddly, since my hospital stunt, it has not been as bad, but I still get sick on a fairly regular basis. This is pretty much the same as it was with Levi

Cravings: none, nada, zilch. this is also the same as Levi. Nothing really ever sounds good to me when I'm pregnant, I eat because I know I need to. end of story.

Weight: I've gained about 10lbs, which is pretty much spot on in comparison to Levi.

Movement: She is quite active during certain parts of the day, last night I'm pretty sure she did a full somersault which wasn't exactly comfortable for me. :)

Sleep: el-stinko. I haven't had the insomnia that I had with Levi, but I'm just not comfortable while sleeping anymore and switch positions 8,000 times a night.

Labor: really hoping to have a VBAC this time around, though continuing to fight for that with my OB, he says he's supportive, but I beg to differ. I've been having a lot more braxton hicks this time around, though it's hard to say if it's different, or that I'm just noticing them because I know what they are :)

I've moved slightly into that nesting mode, and I'm sure I will even more in the coming months

It's a GIRL.. and no we don't have a name picked out yet :)

1 comment:

The Scott Household said...

What makes you think he's not really supportive? We should definitely go for a walk sometime, friend! I don't work on Fridays, although I will this week.