8 weeks and counting.
I'm so thrilled to be in the last leg of this pregnancy. Oddly, while I've felt like time has flown by this pregnancy, and even though I'm back to work now, it seems like time has come to a creeping halt, and 8 weeks feels like an eternity at the moment. I'm ready to meet little miss.
So the decision is final at VBAC. I am really excited for this opportunity. (Someone remind me of that in labor, please) I'm thankful my OB is willing to let me try, even though, I can tell he's less than thrilled with my decision. I'm definitely saying that this baby will be born in December though now. ;) I just highly doubt I'll go early. Though, if you're listening baby girl, I'd be thrilled with that decision, as long as its not too early. (we ask so much, don't we?)
I'm feeling okay, just more and more uncomfortable. Getting harder to bend over, pick Levi up, pick up Levi's toys, you know, things like that.... but overall, I feel ok. Still sick here and there, but it's much much more manageable at this point.
We're in some serious organization mode here, trying to organize baby things, Levi's things, and find room for what is such a small object, yet has lots of big things that go with it :) If you've been to our home, you know we have a small home, that we really do love, but it's getting smaller by the day, as I try to figure out how to organize everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment