Sickness: yup. still getting sick on a regular basis. I'm over it to be honest with you.
Cravings: none, nada, zilch.
Weight: I've gained about 12lbs, which is pretty simliar to what it was with Levi.
Movement: She's moving quite a bit, but it's definitely getting smaller in there, which means it's more uncomfortable for me when she moves
Sleep: It's okay, I suppose. I actually slept quite well last night. I'm just tired most days now, and Levi's nap seems to be getting shorter and shorter and that makes me cringe a little.
Labor: VBAC... though I am scheduled to have an ultrasound in a couple weeks. He wants to make sure the baby's growth is ok. I think he's worried she'll be big like Levi, and he really doesn't want me to go through 24 hours o' labor and not go anywhere like last time.
Nesting: I think because I'm busy with work, I don't have time to think about tiny projects, though I keep finding myself buying things for the baby here and there that we need, and buying Christmas presents. I had to talk myself out of 3 additional purchases at Target today that would be for Christmas. I just want to get it all done, and I have zero interest in finding the best deal.
Feeling: Ready. I told my OB this week that I'd reached done status. now if only she would cooperate. :)
3 comments:
how exciting...you're almost there!!
way to go with the 12 pounds!! Glad you are still sleeping somewhat! That is one of the hardest parts at the end! Hang in there! You can't stay pregnant forever!
You're soooo close! Before you know it, you'll be holding your baby girl in your arms!
Post a Comment