Tomorrow, my adventurous Levi, you will add a new title to your role in life...
student.
Tomorrow you will grace the halls of preschool with your head held high, wonder-filled eyes, waiting to see what it will be like. We've read countless books on "going to preschool", and you are most excited about this new adventure you will be embarking on.
This decision has been hard for Mama and Papa. We talked a lot about where\what we wanted for you this year, and eventually landed here, at this small Christian preschool. I know you'll do great, and I'm excited to see what this year holds for you.
You L.O.V.E. learning, and I pray that your teacher will see that delight in your eyes and help you to keep learning about the things that you love.
Mama will stand by and let you go, but I'm pretty sure I might need to collect myself and hold back some tears. You are growing too fast my sweet baby boy. I love you more than you'll ever know.
Mama.
No comments:
Post a Comment