02 March, 2013

Our life in pictures

I feel like just kind of passes us by sometimes without even realizing it. Most days, our lives consist of a morning nap for Ruby, while Levi and I do a craft, project or some sort of learning together, all while I try to do housework and the ever growing pile of laundry.

We normally eat lunch around 11:30, then it's down for naps\quiet time, followed quickly by babysitters arriving so that I can teach piano lessons in the evening.

When the weather is tolerable, we do our best to get outside and enjoy the snow.
There ya go.. our life in pictures.


A PlayDoh Zoo. Bonus points if you can name all the animals. : )


One of Levi's favorite projects as of late. We spent a morning painting and putting this train together.





Levi has been very into wanting to go swimming lately... He spends a lot of his day dressed like this. 
Less laundry, so I let him. :) 


Miss Ruby is ALWAYS bringing me books to look at.


And of course we spend time outside. 
We love winter, unlike most people who live here.

















No comments: