We just wanted to let you know that we received the results of our amnio yesterday and everything was a-okay.
Honestly, we feel as if we just jumped through one more hurdle,
and now it feels like we just sit and wait for the next.
We are however, very thankful, and feeling extremely blessed that this
little one seems to be doing just fine..
Pregnancy has been emotionally challenging for us on many levels, and sometimes we just have to laugh and the challenges we have faced...
so for now...
we sign off with a good report,
and continue to await the arrival of our precious baby.....
3 comments:
Oh good...I am glad things came back well.
You asked how I was feeling...not too good...Forrest picked up a puking bug last week and I now have it! YUCK! I can't remember the last time I puked...until last night. And I am not up to pare at all...Noah is actually home from work today because of it. Other than that, I just plain ache all over, can't sleep very well and just am blah...I am ready for this baby to be here!:)
Jen, I'm so glad things are looking good! What a relief, praise God!
Boy, I love blogs for their continuous supply of updated info! I am thinking of starting one soon....we'll see. :) --Sonya M.
so glad everything came back fine!
Post a Comment