29 September, 2008

pottery barn kids

I've officially become a pottery barn kids website stalker!
Mike and I have been looking at bedding forever. It's really hard to find something that's neutral that isn't cutsy-tutsy baby giraffes. Anyway, we really love quilts, in fact, the comfortor on our bed is a quilt. We finally found some bedding at PBK that we love, that is very much like a quilt!
However, it's crazy expensive, because, well, it's pottery barn. It looks like they tend to have really good clearance sales though, so I think we'll wait and see if anything goes on sale.
I've also been checking ebay...
anyone have any experience with pottery barn in this department?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

have you ever checked out the pottery barn outlet at birch run???? They get the PBK's stuff too! I am also in love with PB everything. everything...I get about a catalog a week in the mail and drool over every single one. :)

But yet, def check out that outlet!

Jessica said...

Uh oh, PB Kids is dangerous!! :) Check ebay too. PB bedding is on there all the time, lots of time new in the package.

Liz said...

Love, PBK, just don't love the prices. :) Have you looked at Craigslist? Sometimes you can find people willing to get rid of great, almost-new PBK stuff for a lot less than the usual price. Also, the Company Store makes items that are a lot like PBK in style and materials, but usually cheaper and there are always discount codes floating around as well, so you could browse there too.