26 December, 2008

merry christmas

Look what Santa brought! :)

Mike and I have been debating and discussing Christmas for quite some time. We decided we would go ahead and get a new digital camera. So, after a ridiculous amount of research, and I think about driving the guy at the camera place crazy we decided on the FujiFilm S2000. Unfortunately Santa will deliver it next week around Tuesday or Wednesday, but that's okay.... it will be nice to get it soon!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


More exciting was that on Tuesday this week, I got a call from one of the directors I play for who said he had something for me. That something turned out to be quite a nice bonus. So... we decided to go ahead and purchase the FLIP video. Some friends have one and really recommended it to us... so we bought that and put it under our tree for yesterday morning.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

The Scott Household said...

what's a flip video? like a teeny-tiny video camera?