it was a crazy whirlwind weekend, but, we are SO incredibly grateful to everyone who came and helped us. It made everything go so much smoother. It felt strange to sleep in our new place the first night, but now it just feels like it's where we've always been. It's exciting to work towards getting the baby's room ready. It makes everything feel a bit more real.
7 weeks left today. I had a drs. appointment this morning, and he said everything looked great.
the ENTRYWAY

the KITCHEN is immediately to your left.

The LIVING ROOM.. 2 views...
one with my many a piano books... hmm.... maybe i have too many?

the brown door in the back is to the basement, and you can kind of see the half bath to the right there...

our BEDROOM

view from the desk...

Our "OFFICE" which fits in the closet, how handy is that?

the BABY'S ROOM... still needs lots of work, but for now..
the crib, and dresser (also in a closet)

the changing table to the left, and the 2 recliners, which i don't doubt will be nice to have in there.

so there ya have it.... the new place....
5 comments:
Very nice! I love seeing the little cradle in your room! :) Can't wait to see it all in rea life!
Very Nice...and I must say, I am very impressed with how quickly you have settled in! Good job lady!
Looks good and I see you have already rearranged the living room since I last saw it. Things went really smooth during the move and we had good weather.
your place looks so nice and homey! you sure got things settled quickly! i love that cradle in your room.
TAG...you're it...See our blog for details. http://ratbabies.blogspot.com/
PS: Nice house!
Post a Comment