I had an appointment today. Per usual, boring, nothing exciting. I did however have to joy of having the Strep B test done. The only exciting part about that was that he checked me for any dialation which led to zilch, zero, nada..He said he could get his fingertip in.... kind of weird, and gross to think about if you ask me.
I asked how big he thought the baby was. He laughed and said.. ah.. the age old question... how about somewhere between 6-9lbs? Sound good to you? Um I guess? Seems like you could tell me something since I do pay you a zillion dollars!
He did say that since I'm officially 36 weeks if I go into labor they won't stop me, which is great..
Anyway, those are the stats.. less than a month to go. my BP was a little higher than normal, but the nurse said.. eh.. it's probably christmas and the fact that the roads are AWFUL outside! they weren't worried and said everything looks good.
here's a pic

Oh and I'd like to officially welcome
Zachary Paul to the world.. welcome little man!...
2 comments:
so glad your appointment went well. hard to believe you're so close to your due date already!! you look fabulous!
You are looking great Jen! Hang in there...just a few more weeks! And take it easy!
Post a Comment