So, I've been blessed with a cold. A nasty, awful, icky, cold. I can't breathe, I have icky stuff draining down my throat, and I have the worst headache in the world... and can't take anything which is more frustrating than anything.
1 week left, the nursery is done, the bag is as packed as it's going to get and we wait... and wait... and wait... and wait some more.
We're doing our darndest to really soak up the last days or weeks we have as just us, even though there are moments we're ready to be done. Maybe we'll try to squeeze in a date night this weekend. :)
It's not even "i'm tired of being pregnant" but more, "we're ready to meet them."
So, kid, if you're paying attention, mom and dad are more than ready to meet you and we'd appreciate you making your appearance anytime now. please?!?!
4 comments:
oh the waiting! I am sorry! Hang in there...you can't be pregnant forever! Oh, and I am pretty sure peanut isn't paying a lick of attention. They come when they want to, goofy kids!
Seriously, this must be like torture for you! Come on baby!
I think there is something you can take. Robitussin..? I would call Dr. Mc and ask, but I'm quite sure there is some medication you can take. I had a cold when I was pg with Holly, and I think I would have died without meds.
so sorry you are sick. i'm just getting over a nasty cold myself. you're getting sooo close! sounds like you had some nesting going on a few days back...always a good sign :). i was just up the night before last freaking out b/c there are things i want to get done before this baby comes, and i'm still 3 weeks from the due date! oh, and your hospital list sounds pretty good. you should bring a book for yourself, too, though (for after the peanut is born). i read a lot in the hospital when my babies were sleeping, or when they nursed.
Post a Comment