11 February, 2009

bath time

i've been trying to post this video for days.. i think i finally got it! :)
enjoy.. bath time! :)

7 comments:

Tom and Ashley said...

maybe its just me, or my computer, but I can't watch the video...it says its no longer available.

MikeandJen said...

hmm.. that's weird.. it's fine on ours.. i wonder if anyone else can't see it?

Liz K said...

Yeah, I get the same thing...I can't watch it! Too bad!

Anonymous said...

It shows up fine on my computer and ohmygosh that is the CUTEST video. Both because of Levi squinting and looking mightily confused in the special way that only babies can, and also because of your narration to Levi of his bathtime experience, Jen. As I watched you give your baby his bath I found myself thinking: "Wow, that is exactly how I will sound when I give my baby a bath. The very same words and intonation and octaves-higher voice." I mean, I was even _thinking_ in that tone of voice while watching the video. Is that just a mom thing or do dads do that too? If dad's do it then you'll have to get that on video for proof.

You are an adorable mom, Jen! What a special moment captured! Also, good camera action, Mike. :)

(As a side note, I bet Jeremy will notice that I posted here and worry about me getting "baby love." Let's see if he posts anything. :) )

MikeandJen said...

sad but true.. the whole voice thing does happen.. and yes.. mike does talk in a different voice to him.. we'll be sure to capture some video of him as well!

Eve said...

eek! I want more!!!!! I love how he's looking at the camera! so cute!!!

Liz K said...

Too funny! I love how his eyes cross! And Jen you are so fun...narrating everything, which I do constantly!