i am thinking of trying to plan our grocery\meals a month at a time.
i'm looking for all grand and glorious ideas. i've done a little researching, but you mama's out there always seem to have the best ideas. :)
so.
what things should i do to organize myself?
is there an easier way to plan?
do you buy bulk?
what do you do about dairy etc?
do you plan for just dinners, or breakfast and lunches as well?
thanks, friends!
2 comments:
I tend to plan our meal based on what I have available in my pantry/freezer (I stock up on staples when they're on sale). If you need meal ideas, Org Junkie has hundreds of meal plans linked every Monday.
I wrote a post about how we have to do this last May...here it is http://nlkamper.blogspot.com/2009/05/meals.html
Hope it helps some. If I didn't live so far away, and I wanted to start shopping once a month, I would do the dry goods and freezer stuff and then still go in for fresh produce every week or so...
Post a Comment