16 June, 2011

24

16 down

24 to go


If you're a mathematician, you know that makes 40.

40 long weeks.......

.......................to the best thing in the world.




We're expecting to add to the Youngman clan here in a few short months. Baby #2 is expected to arrive somewhere around the end of Nov\beginning of Dec.

If you were around for my pregnancy with Levi you know I was quite sick, so to answer your question.....



Yes I've been sick. really. really. sick. and yes I'm tired of it.
No, I don't think it's going away any time soon, that's just my pregnancy lot in life.



This time, however, I know with absolute certainty that holding that precious baby is worth every moment I spend sick.

Praise God from whom all blessings flow!

6 comments:

KRunyon said...

How exciting! Will be praying as you carry this precious little one. Being sick is so yucky, but I found such reassurance in it after my miscarriages. For me it was a blessing that all was well. I'm sure you understand.

Liz K said...

hurray hurray hurray!!!!! I was wondering if something was up!!!! So happy for you friend!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Rebecca said...

oh my goodness...congratulations!!! super super happy for you! praying for you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys (but of course am sorry for your feeling sick).

Sonya said...

congrats! I thought I had alreayd commented...but apparently not. Very excited for you! Hope you're feeling better. :)