14 February, 2008

Happy Valentines

Happy Valentines Day!

Ah.. today is one of those days of cheesy goodness. While, I tend to detest the commericialism of all the holiday entails, I do however, enjoy the moments we can take to truly and honestly appreciate those people in our lives that we care about so much.

First and foremost, I'm so thankful for our Savior who loved us more deeply than we can ever know, who loved us enough to die for us, now that is a sacrifice. To know that kind of love, can you imagine?

I'm also incredibly thankful for my amazing husband. He is my best friend, and the man that I love immeasurably. I am continually humbled by the kind of love he shows me day in and day out without fail, I love you babe!

Our family and friends have just been amazing as well. These past few months have not been easy on us, and I know we could never have gotten through it all without the support of the people we have in our lives. So to those of you out there... thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

So.. as silly as this holiday is.. I just want to take a moment to say Happy Valentines Day to those whom we love and cherish. Thank you for your gift of friendship.