............doing what we are able, by the grace of God, to the glory of God..........
Flowers I bought for the table.
Mike ever so faithfully grilling... even with the snow.
I love that you guys grilled outside! We grill right through the winter! I really only like meat like that!
I love that we grill outside. We've never grilled through the winter, because Mike doesn't like to leave the grill out, but I would love to.. it was so great it tasted of summer... : ) mmmmmmmm
Great pictures! Looks like you guys had fun! :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love that you guys grilled outside! We grill right through the winter! I really only like meat like that!
I love that we grill outside. We've never grilled through the winter, because Mike doesn't like to leave the grill out, but I would love to.. it was so great it tasted of summer... : ) mmmmmmmm
Great pictures! Looks like you guys had fun! :)
Post a Comment