Taco Soup
I got this recipe from a friend over the winter. It's quite tasty and really easy to make.
1- 1 1\2lbs of ground beef or turkey. (i normally use 1 lb)
1 onion chopped
1 pkg of ranch dressing mix
1 pkg of taco seasoning
1 can corn
1 can green chili's
1 can of diced tomatoes
3 cans of beans (any variety)
(I've also put tomatoes in) ..
editing the tomatoes in.. they're there, I forgot them! :) oops!
brown meat with onion. add both seasonings, follow directions on taco pkg. add the rest of the ingredients and a couple of cans of water. bring ingredients to a boil and simmer. (the longer the better). the longer it simmers, the thicker the soup, so you may need to add more water.
Serve with toppings to make it "taco-y".
sour cream, green onion, cheese, fritos, etc....
I also made muffins yesterday. In fact, the same afore-mentioned friend posted this recipe and I had blueberries so I thought why not. Let's just say it's going in the books!!! It's super easy to make, and amazingly tasty!! The best homemade blueberry muffins ever!!
Take this LINK to the muffins. Trust me, they are worth baking!
3 comments:
i have a taco soup recipe that goes in the crock pot that is super yummy, too! those blueberry muffins sound great!
Did I forget to put tomatoes in the recipe when I gave it out? Because it's supposed to have them... lol!
This is a serious preggo brain I've got lately... :o)
ooo, I love Taco Soup. Hey, since I am not very observant, I just now noticed that you posted on one of my blogs. Things are good for us, just a little hectic right now. Hope things are wonderful for you guys. Talk to you later!
Post a Comment