and perfect for those extra garden zucchini's laying around...
Sift Together:
1 1\2 C flour
1 1\s TB cocoa
1\2 tsp baking soda
1\2 tsp cinnamon
1\4 tsp baking powder
Set AsideBeat Together:
1\4 C oil
3\4 C sugar
1 egg
1\4 C sour cream
1\2 tsp. vanilla
Add to flour mixture,
Then fold in:
2 C grated zucchini
3\4 C chocolate chips
1\3 C crushed nuts (if you want, i never add them)
greased 9x13 pan bake at 325 for 30-35
*****make sure you refrigerate them after you bake them, otherwise they'll mold because of the veggies....
i learned this the hard way the first time i made them :) ******
2 comments:
Hi :) You don't know me from Adam, but my name is Amanda and I'm a high school acquaintance of Alaina's :) I found your blog through Al's and wanted to reach out to you and let you know that I am praying for you. I , too, have suffered the pain of losing a pregnancy - twice. Your song made me cry and think of the little ones we lost. I want to say that I'm in awe of your strength and perseverance in the face of suffering. Have a spectacular day and I can't wait to try out those brownies!
thanks for sharing! i can't wait to try these!!
Post a Comment