20 October, 2008

a "home-y" day

today has been susie homemaker day i suppose...


the morning started with making homemade cinnamon applesauce...


then i made beef stew and biscuits for dinner....


then topped it off with a homemade apple pie...


oh and just for kicks... this is an (almost) 27 week photo....


maybe I'm nesting a little???

8 comments:

Jessica said...

Aww, look at that tummy! How cute! :)

Tom and Ashley said...

hi there! I found your blog through another blog I read...I love your pregnant belly picture, so cute!! and your applesauce and pie look delish! I know, we don't know each other, but I have lost 2 babies, one as recent as 6 weeks ago, and you and your husband are in my prayers with your pregnancy. I pray God will bless you richly! :)

Rebecca said...

all your homemade food looks DELICIOUS!! can i come for dinner??

you look beautiful in your prego photo. i love pregnant belly pictures! so fun!

Liz K said...

how fun! And you are looking mighty cute theses days friend...and that's got to count for something, right?:) And what a yummy dinner!

Anonymous said...

Look at you! Very cute!

Liz K said...

yah...things that freeze well...soup! Soup does great in the freezer. And if you put it in ziplock bags, you can take out enough for just that night and it will take up less space. Things like lazana work really well too...just make sure if you give enough time to cook it (takes a lot longer)

ummm what else, oh chicken pot pie, shepards pie, I will make up a big batch of pizza dough, bake it in personal pizza sizes and then freeze it, makes homemade pizza a lot easier. Chili freezes well. Does that give you a start?

Tom and Ashley said...

Hello again, i told my "apple obsessed" husband about your homemade applesauce, and now he is begging me to make some lol...just wondered if you would be open to sharing your recipe :) if not, i understand ;) anyways, i hope you are doing well! thanks!!

Tom and Ashley said...

thanks so much! I will have to give it a try! :)