20 November, 2008

31 weeks and counting

9 weeks left, and sometimes I feel like I'm counting down the weeks I have left of being sick. I had a drs. appointment today and all was fine, minus a couple of worrisome moments. The nurse weighed me, and checked my blood pressure. She was concerned that I had lost a pound, and said my BP was high. I wanted to say listen, lady, you try to gain weight when you can't keep anything down! I wasn't all that concerned about the pound as I've been expecially sick this week, but I was concerned about the BP. The Dr. came in and said not to worry at all about the pound, because he knows how sick I've been. He said my BP wasn't high at all and didn't understand why the nurse told me that. STRANGE! He told me I needed to start doing kick counts... so I suppose now I have one more thing to think about.

He said everything was looking great, and seemed to be right on track.
So, I suppose all is well in baby land.. now if the baby would just allow me to eat more than eggs, toast, applesauce, and mac and cheese, i'd feel better...

maybe I should go do some more packing...

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

i'm glad things are going well with the baby! s/he will be here before you know it!! then all the sickness will be behind you!