Afterwards, we went over to April and Brian's for dessert and coffee. Kevin and Meg's daughter Faelynn is 16 months old. Meg was pointing to my ever-growing belly and saying... Faelynn, baby! She was looking at us like, um... yeah okay? don't see one. We said it a couple more times, and finally she looks at me, lifts up my shirt, looks underneath, and looks back at me like... yeah, didn't think so! nice try! it was too hilarious! Meg and I died laughing.
If only it were going to be that easy in a couple of months.
Also, Mike and I just had a lovely weekend. We went up to his parents house, as his Mom and Sister were throwing us a baby shower. The shower was really fun. We didn't play games (per my request). Instead, we scrapbooked pages for a baby book which was really fun. We had a great time, and it was really relaxing. Sunday morning we actually skipped church, and had a lovely pancake breakfast at home. It was nice to see the family. We had a chance to see our new little nephew whom we haven't seen since they were in the hospital, so that was nice as well. We won't see everyone again until Christmas, because Thanksgiving weekend we're moving.
Yikes, Thanksgiving is next week. My house does NOT look like it's being moved in a week. That is one of todays' goals.
oh and because sonya asked... here's a real "Baby Belly" picture.
That is at 30 weeks. I'm now 31, 9 weeks to go!
I still don't feel like I look 7 months pregnant...
6 comments:
glad things are going well. good luck with the move...i totally know what you are going through with that (moving while pregnant, etc..)
oh man, i do not envy you moving! Definitely one of my least favorite things to do. Good luck! I pray that things go efficiently and smoothly for you. I thought, due to the post title, that there was goign to be a "baby bump" picture posted. :( hahaha.
You look great Jen! Hang in there...just a few more weeks! And it will be worth it! And you know that must be true if I the crazy labor and delivery story lady am saying it!
I guess it's kind of nice if you don't look 7 months preg. With my daughter (3rd baby, 8th preg.) I looked like I was going to have her any day. This was in Oct. and I wasn't due until the end of Jan. With our 1st son (3rd preg)I wasn't getting big enough so was having lots of ultrasounds to make sure he was going to be big enough. He was 2 1/2 weeks late (sorry you probably don't need to hear that but was 8 lbs. 4 oz.
aw jen, you look adorable! I dont' know why you don't think you look 7 months pregnant...You DO! Thanks for the picture. :) I love following along!
Hey Jen, you look so adorable! I think I need a closer up view of your hair, soo cute! lol Good luck with moving, you are in our continued thoughts and prayers! take care
Post a Comment