1)Yesterday we bought the last of our cloth diapering supplies. It makes me smile. :)
2) My fall was uneventful, I suppose. I was really sore for a couple of days, but I'm a-okay and baby seems to be fine, as far as I know! :) I do have an appointment tomorrow and I"ll ask about it just to be sure.
3) I'm pretty sure I had my first some sort of contraction this weekend. Whether is Braxton Hicks or regular, I have no idea. But.. I felt this sharp pain in my stomach, which took my breath away. I finally stood up and bent over and that helped aleviate it.
4) Contractions?!?! When did I get to this point.. I'll be 35 weeks tomorrow.
5) Which brings me to point 5.. why at 35 weeks do I still find my head in the toilet? I'm SO READY to be done puking.
4 comments:
Hooray for 35 weeks! Wow, in just a few short weeks you will have a baby on your hands. Eeks! (And we'll all finally get to know the sex of the baby) :) How exciting! You've been a trooper through all the sickness, I think you deserve an award. Seriously.
Yay!! how exciting!! I so can't wait to see pictures and hear all the great stories about your new little one soon! :)
Wow, a contraction! It's getting close! :) I'm glad you are OK after your encounter with the ice the other day. I fell when I was very pregnant with Lucas too (and we were both fine)!
Oh - and I'm sure it was a BH contraction. Regular ones do not go away no matter what you do. BH ones generally go away or lessen when you change positions. I had weeks of painful contractions wth both kids. I hope that will not be your case!!
Post a Comment