20 February, 2009

cloth diapering



well we've ventured the cloth diaper world. we researched so many options while i was pregnant, it was ridiculous. we finally settled on bumgenius. this week levi was finally big enough to start using them. so far we have been more than happy with them, and really whats more fun than putting on a blue, green or orange diaper? :)it's so funny to see the looks we get when we say were cloth diapering, and then to see their expression change when i pull out the diapers to show them!

i feel good knowing were doing our part to help the environment, and saving buko cash not buying disposables... a huge thanks to all of you, my cloth diapering friends for answering my zillions of questions!

1 comment:

Liz K said...

Sorry I never got back to you about the diaper rash...the only thing I know to do is stick them in disposables until the rash clears up so you can use the creams...Forrest has one right now, and I was going to put a call out to see if anyone knows any way to keep cloth diapering...I'll let you know if I find out anything.