20 May, 2009

oh what a beautiful morning....

I Love Mornings where....

1) I get a whole cup of coffee to drink while it's still warm

2) The windows are open and I hear birds chirping at sunrise

3) My kid slept from 8:30-3:30

4) I can open all the windows because it's not blazing hot

5) I get to head out for the day to a job that I love

6) It's Wednesday, which means half way through the week. :)

7) dinner is in the crockpot cooking already

8) I've gotten ready for the day, things around to leave, and my kid is still sleeping...

9) I got a chance to blog :)

perhaps time for another cup o' joe?


2 sub notes..

a) Levi is officially eating cereal, I'll post about that later. :)
b) One more week of crazy working then it's SUMMER break! Hallelujah!

4 comments:

Liz K said...

hurray that he is sleeping! Go Levi Go!

Liz K said...

Oh, I was going to mention to you, I found out that you can you use Desitent creamy with cloth diapers...I know we had this conversation a while ago, but Forrest has diaper rash today, and it made me think of it.

sonya said...

1. I miss caffeinated beverages (esp coffee)
2. Wednesday is a fantastic milestone of "half the week is over!"
3. Go Levi!
4. Jealous you get summer break so soon!

Liz K said...

Yep, the tower is at look out point and the lines go the entire width of Snow Valley, ending kind of over by the ice rinks. I think it's something like 950 feet long! So very fun!