I already posted one update today, but since then I've talked to Nikie and have more information. You can read the other updates here and here.
Nikie's sister is doing AMAZING! They are expecting her to recover at this point. She is now being considered stable and they have moved her into step-down.
She is still struggling to make connections with people, but she has actually had a few conversations now instead of just sentences, and was actually able to call Nikie on the phone. She is slowly coming back. She has definitely lost mobility in her right side, which they hope through rehab will get better with time.
They were most worried that Krysta would live, but would never "wake up". All signs at this point are pointing towards her waking back up again, which is just a HUGE answer to prayer. They are continuing to pray for a full recovery, but are so encouraged by everything that has happened.
So thats yet again.. another update...
1 comment:
Wow, I got goosebumps reading that! So amazing! Stuff like this makes me wonder how people can NOT believe in God.
Post a Comment