One of my favorite things to look at is bedding..
these are some of our favorites at the moment...
I like this one for being bright, and kind of different...
I also like the primary colors..
It's simple, which I enjoy
but it's really expensive so I highly doubt it'll ever happen. :)

This one I like because it's kind of cute, but still not "cutesy"
This one I'm kind of on edge about I suppose. I like the colors, but I'm not in love with the circle theme...but it's rather affordable at $80....

This one I like because it's kind of cute, but still not "cutesy"

This one I'm kind of on edge about I suppose. I like the colors, but I'm not in love with the circle theme...but it's rather affordable at $80....

3 comments:
fun beddings! i like the first and second ones the best. although the third is really cute, too!
I LOVE the elephant (Greens/browns) one - where did you find such cute things? We're looking (no, we're not pregnant, but we hope to be someday!) and dreaming and that is, honestly, the first one I've fallen in love with :)
I like the first one. Run far far away from cutesy stuff! We did a few cutesy things (have you seen our baby's room and infant car seat? 'Nuff said). They may seem cute at the time, but eventually you want to smack the smiles off of the giraffes!
Post a Comment