so it's 4:30... i've been up since 2:45.... i can't sleep...
i laid in bed for over an hour,
finally got up and got online, drank some tea, hoped it would help..
it hasn't...
anyone else struggle with insomnia?!?
i'm going crazy with it. the worst part is that i'm SO tired during the day.
oh and i'm pretty sure i'm starting to feel peanut move... i think i've felt them earlier while i was drinking some tea... :) hooray for that!
on a brighter note, we're going camping this weekend with my family which should be fun! :) 6 adults and 2 golden retrievers.. :)
3 comments:
boo for insomnia, yea for camping! yes, i have had plenty of sleepless nights while pregnant. i've decided it's my body getting itself ready for loss of sleep when baby comes, lol! seriously though, get lots of rest whenever you can, and i hope the sleepless nights go away soon. and enjoy your camping trip!! i'm off to do the final things before the move...plus the moving sale..yikes!
yep! One of the lovely perks of being pregnant...I hate it! I have hit that hard too. I fall asleep anywhere during the day and at night I can't. I usually wind up getting up and taking a bath or watching some cable rerun:) Oh well. It's quite me time I guess:)
I can't tell how many times I got up in the middle of the night to read, surf the internet or have a snack while I was pregnant. I don't sleep well anyway, but it was worse when I was pregnant for sure. Sorry you are having to deal with it! Dr. Mc suggested I take Benadryl at night to help me sleep. You may want to consider it. Obviously, it is safe during pregnancy.
Post a Comment