i could just shriek with excitement... we bought our first set of cloth diapers today... they are just so adorable! :) we decided to go with bum genius and i'm just over the moon excited about everything they have to offer. the colors are just fantastic, i'm excited about the ease of use, and the one size feature.... i could go on, but for now, i'll just share a pic... my favorite? the bright orange! :)
we bought 2 yellow, 2 white, 2 light green, 2 dark green, and 4 orange...

and yes.. no pink or blue for now..
though we did register for blue. we figured girls can wear blue, but boy's can't wear pink, besides it was at least one fun color to have on hand regardless of gender!
now we know what we're having though.... which begs the question...
pink or blue? :)
4 comments:
When we get pregnant again and have a healthy baby (because you know I haven't given that thought up yet), I will for sure be coming to you for advice on diapering and whatnot.
What, no pink or blue?? ;)
how fun! i love those diapers, we were looking at those kind when I was pregnant, you'll have to let me know how they work for you. I love the orange as well! :)
yea for new diapers! i really want to try out the new bumgenius ones! how exciting!
Post a Comment