
a FREE book!
Thanks to a program by Dolly Parton, any child can receive a free book each month until they turn 5, if you have the program in your county. (that unfortunately is the catch).. but if you do.. you're eligible, it doesn't matter your income, it doesn't matter if it's kid #3, you can sign up for books, and today we received our first book.
So tonight, Levi and I read the little engine that could together...
I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...
2 comments:
I've been meaning to look into that program! Thanks for the reminder. You think they have it in boston? :)
No go here in Wisconsin...bummer! Have fun reading the Little Engine now when you choose before Levi can ask you to read it over and over and over every night for a month!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment