hurray! Wish we were there with you...Elliot was up for 2 hours screaming two nights ago and last night for an hour and a half. But I did have three, ok maybe four, scoops of moose tracks this afternoon. I'm nursing right?
Glad things are going so well with Levi's sleeping. I'm currently reading all about sleep in my child/parenting books! So much to know, and consider...oy. And I may just forget it all when I actually need to remember it.
Mint chocolate ice cream is pretty amazing. I am not jealous of the michigan mugginess/hotness you've been having though. blech!
3 comments:
hurray! Wish we were there with you...Elliot was up for 2 hours screaming two nights ago and last night for an hour and a half. But I did have three, ok maybe four, scoops of moose tracks this afternoon. I'm nursing right?
Glad things are going so well with Levi's sleeping. I'm currently reading all about sleep in my child/parenting books! So much to know, and consider...oy. And I may just forget it all when I actually need to remember it.
Mint chocolate ice cream is pretty amazing. I am not jealous of the michigan mugginess/hotness you've been having though. blech!
yea for sleep and making it through the rough nights!
and i love mint choc chip ice cream. have you tried mint moose tracks? yum!
Post a Comment