............doing what we are able, by the grace of God, to the glory of God..........
Ah, how exciting! You had be going with your "boy oh boy" bit. Congrats!
Ah, so exciting! Little girls are just as much fun as little boys, just in different ways. :) Congrats! Can't wait to hear more about her and "meet" her in the coming months!
hooray!! how exciting!!
Exciting!!!! I bet she will be a real cutie! :D
Congrats!!! Yay for pink clothes!!
Yeah! Congrats, Jen and Mike!
Yeah! I'm sure Levi will be a very good and protective big brother.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Ah, how exciting! You had be going with your "boy oh boy" bit. Congrats!
Ah, so exciting! Little girls are just as much fun as little boys, just in different ways. :) Congrats! Can't wait to hear more about her and "meet" her in the coming months!
hooray!! how exciting!!
Exciting!!!! I bet she will be a real cutie! :D
Congrats!!! Yay for pink clothes!!
Yeah! Congrats, Jen and Mike!
Yeah! I'm sure Levi will be a very good and protective big brother.
Post a Comment