


So.... I'm not going to lie, it was seriously the most uneventful moment thus far. I guess maybe I'd built it up in my own mind to be this big grand, feet kicking, sucking it's thumb kind of moment, but instead... there peanut sat, sleeping, not moving, and it's head turned away from it's stunning camera debut. I'm slightly disappointed. I was hoping for some moving, a profile shot, but instead I got sleeping peanut.... don't get me wrong, it was AMAZING to see it's little heart, and legs, and spine, but I have to say I was disappointed. I really thought it would be more exciting than it was. Everything looked great she said. The heartbeat was 164, and I was meausuring right on. Praise God for that!!
oh, and we DID buy the cradle. $25 at the resale shop and I'm really excited about that. We'll have to screw a couple of bolts on and add a couple of supports, but it'll be great to have! I"ll have to take a picture later. We're storing it at my parents house until we move.
3 comments:
Aww, Peanut is so cute! :) Sorry (s)he didn't move for you though. I would've been a little bummed too.
sorry to hear it was uneventful! but so glad to hear the baby is doing great! and i love love love the pictures!! can't wait to see the cradle :)
I love the photos! So sweet! Sorry the baby wasn't too active...but enjoy a sleeping baby while they do that:) Mine has been kicking me like made...last night baby had some appendage stuck in my ribs for 2 hours! AHHHH! HHAHAHAH
Post a Comment